Using the AMT configuration mode with User Consent, a PIN will appear on the user's computer screen when the administrator tries to control it through the Remote Control feature using AMT. The administrator will be able to connect to the device only with the intervention of the end-user. (To learn how to execute actions, go to the following link).
Required configuration from Boardgent:
To make these steps, you must have already installed the Boardgent agent on the device you want to manage.
1. With your device selected in the Boardgent console, go to the Start Execution option at the top of the console.
2. Click on the AMT Management tab.
3. Select the AMT Provisioning Server button.
4. In the next window, click on the Run button.
5. Boardgent will start configuring and linking your device to work with AMT in Client Control Mode. Wait for the task to finish.
6. You're all set! Now, your computer is prepared to be managed by Boardgent using Intel vPro AMT with User Consent.
You will see in the Boardgent console that your device shows an Online status in the Agent and AMT columns.
Windows (Windows 7 or higher)
Linux - (Ubuntu 16.04 or later)
The computer must have Intel® vPro